Kurti with exquisite back designs is the talk of the town as Kurtis are the most versatile indo-western apparel that can be pulled on any occasion, be it formal or casual. Thus, experimenting with back designs has become a trend adding charm to your overall look.
Here are some elegant Kurti back designs to jazz up your fashion game :
1.Deep Sweetheart: If you're looking for something classy and elegant, this back design is for you. This back neckline has a geometrical shape with strings attached to shoulders to give you a stunning look. The deep neck offers you a glamorous and sensual look.
2.Deep scoop: This beautiful neckline design is a must-have in your wardrobe, girls. The deep-scoop or teardrop design has evolved with time. One can have this neckline with attached pom-pom strings to enhance your back look.
3.Backless: How about going backless with your Kurti? If you think that Kurtis is just for daily wear and can't make you look sensual at cocktail parties, we urge you to try the backless Kurtis design. With the backless pattern on the regular Kurti, you can instantly turn it into a party dress teamed with phulkari or a heavily embellished dupatta.
4.Halter Backless: Want to have a western look with a touch of Indianness? Well, this back design is for you to create that vogue look. You can turn that simple Kurti into a magnificent one with a dash of halter neckline that trickles down into the backless design.
5.Boat Neck: Sometimes called the princess neckline, this boat-shaped neckline runs straight between your collar bones and sits closer to your neck than a round neckline. You can make the back neckline as wide as a scoop neck or narrower.
Are you a short-height girl? Do you also envy those girls with tall and slender frames who can pull off any designer apparel? Well, Girls, don’t be disheartened because we’re here to give you practical fashion tips that’ll make you look tall, slim, and absolutely stunning.
Grab these five Kurti styles that are best for Short-height girls :
1.Kalidar Anarkali Kurti : Are you in love with flowy, floor-length anarkalis? Sadly, the long silhouette and bunched-up fabric will make you look shorter. But you still can ace that Anarkali style with Kalidar Anarkali Kurti. It makes you look taller and chic.
2.Straight Designer Kurti : Do you get confused while choosing that perfect Kurti for yourself? Worry not. Here's the quick fashion tip for you. Always go for long, straight Kurti as it'll offer an elongated frame. You can team it up with pants and palazzos that flow in the same line as the Kurti offering you a taller look.
3.Kurti with deep neck : Good fit, vibrant color, and exquisite prints are not enough to say yes to the Kurti. You must look for a neck design as the deep neckline offers a slender look than a closed or collared neck design, making you look taller. We'll suggest you go for V-neck, boat-neck, or sweetheart neckline Kurti.
4.Go for solid colors : The idea of wearing Kurtis with contrasting colors on the bodice and flare might not be appropriate if you have a small petite as it'll make you look short. Opt for a single-colored Kurti, as it'll offer a solid vertical frame and make you look taller and slimmer.
5.Designer Slit Kurti : Slits are a good option if you're short in height. Kurtis with front and side slits combined with solid-colored bottoms make your legs look longer and also offer a slim and stunning appearance.
Designer Kurtis is the first attire that comes to mind when we’ve to go out in the blazing summer Sun. After all, scorching summer calls for apparel that is ineffably comfortable and that adds glam to your look, and no attire can beat Designer Kurtis as they are breathable and makes you feel and look fresh in the hot spell.
Also, to save you from carrying that same mundane look every day, Designer Kurtis comes in wide varieties and comfortable fabrics.
This summer, say bye to a sweaty look with these Designer Kurtis because you deserve to look exquisite every time you walk out the door.
1. Flared Designer Kurti : Short-length designer Kurtis with flares is a must-have. It makes you look taller and slimmer. You can add a statement belt and team it up with pants to create an office look and be comfortable all day long.
2.Time for Sleeveless Designer Kurti : What’s better than sleeveless designer Kurti in cotton fabric? Because we all know cotton is skin-friendly. Grab a knee-length designer Kurti embellished with gotta Patti work or mirror work and pair it with boyfriend jeans for that Chic look.
3.Step out in Designer Kurti Dress : Feel light as a feather and beat the hot spell with a Kurti dress. This designer Kurti paired with your fav jutti is all you need. If you love a boho look, pair it with Boots and some oxidized jewels.
4.Be graceful with Floral Kurti : Floral never goes off-beat, especially in summer. Ladies, amp up that gorgeous look with floral designer Kurti teamed with pretty jhumkas and embellished jutti. Adorn floral Kurti for casual or office look.
5.Add Khaadi Formal Kurti : Turn your boring office look into chic with designer Khaadi Kurti. Team it up with contrasting legging, minimal jewels, and a statement watch, and you are good to go.
Jaipuri Gota Patti work, also known as Gota-Kinari work, is a type of embroidery that evolved in the Indian state of Rajasthan. This method of embroidery dates back to the time of the Mughals and is done using an appliqué technique. To make intricate designs out of Zari, small pieces of gold, silver, or copper thread are stitched onto the fabric.
1.Jaipuri Gotta Patti work on apparel takes a substantial amount of time, work, and patience. The pattern is first drawn on the cloth with tracing paper, and then chalk powder is applied to it. Then based on the traced design, the gotta is cut and folded into myriad shapes. It is then appliqued by back sewing on the cloth to create an exquisite design. The linen is stitched with a variety of enticing motifs.
2.The patterns used on Jaipuri Gotta Patti Suits are inspired by nature such as leaves, flowers, and animals. The borders of the attire are also embellished with the Jaipuri Gotta Patti work. Beads and special cut stones are also used in tandem with gotta work to give the fabric a fine finish. Rounded off flowers and leaves are perhaps the most common form of motifs used in gotta work when it comes to embroidery.
3.Jaipuri Gotta Patti is most commonly used on lightweight fabrics such as chiffon, georgette, tussar silks, and crepes. Among the several types of Gotta Patti are seekhi, phool, bijiya, mothda, bakhandi, and lappa. Seekhi gotta is distinguished by silver and gold ribbon of gotta used as lace trim, whilst phool gotta features pleated gotta circles on the outfit.
4.Vibrant-looking salwar suits in hues of pink, yellow, white, green, purple, and red look great with Jaipuri Gotta Patti work. Jaipuri Gotta Patti suit work can be thin or thick, depending on one’s taste. Kurtis and dupattas with Jaipuri gotta patti work are also very popular, especially with the bandhani style of fabric.
5.Through salwar suits, lehengas, turbans, juttis, and handbags, Jaipuri gotta patti has found its way into our closets. It is also becoming increasingly popular as a valued decoration on home design items like pillow covers, bed sheets, rugs, and torans.
When the sun smiles at you strongly and the summer breeze kiss you softly, you know it’s time to celebrate cool and light fabric and loose silhouette. And there’s no apparel that will give you comfort and fashionable look than a classy kaftan. You can find kaftans in an enormous variety of design options - from long to short, silk to cotton voile, and patterns bright to muted - and styles for every taste.
Here are the best stylish Kaftans to give you a stylish look and ineffable comfort:
1.One-shoulder kaftans : One-shoulder kaftans are one of the most popular styles to show off your strong and beautiful collarbones. This style adds a glamorous and modern touch to a traditional clothing style. A one-shoulder georgette kaftan can be flaunted at cocktail parties or a dusky picnic with the family.
2.Midi Kaftan : The beauty of kaftan is that you can go for long or short lengths as per your comfort. One of the short kaftan styles includes the midi kaftans. Mostly worn as beachwear, this kaftan style is very fashionable and attractive.
3.Formal Kaftan : Kaftan dresses are a great option if you get tired of wearing pantsuits and formal skirts to the office. A stylish, edgy dress with a V-neck is exactly what we need when we have long meetings.
4.Printed Asymmetric Kaftan : How can we leave our beloved prints behind while talking about this trendy and comfortable apparel? After all, Summer is all about abstract prints, floral prints, and geometric prints on asymmetric kaftan dresses. This trend is here to stay, and you must have it for Summer fashion.
5.Silk Kaftan : Wearing a silk kaftan with flowy sleeves will give you extreme comfort while letting you groove with your friends without feeling any tension. Silk kaftans come in metallic colors, abstract prints, and some with embroidered yokes to amp up your chic look.
Anarkali suits have been in fashion since the 1960s when Madhubala wore the Anarkali suit in the Iconic Bollywood movie ‘Mughal-e-Azam.’. From that time to now, Anarkali suits and Kurtis have become the elegant choice, and you can find this gorgeous Indian ethnic dress in almost every Indian women’s closet. Also, owing to the evergreen touch and myriad styles, the Anarkali suits will never go off-beat.
Stylish Anarkali designer suits are available in various fabrics like net, chiffon, silk, georgette, viscose, crepe, jacquard, brocade, and cotton.
Let’s know the top five fabrics for Anarkali Suits that you must have:
Cotton Anarkali Suits : Let the summer breeze kiss you softly as you step out in fancy cotton Anarkali suit because there’s no fabric better than cotton to beat the scorching summer heat. For your summer chic fashion statement, go with Anarkali suits and Anarkali Kurtis of organic cotton adorned with threadwork, lacework, or exquisite floral and block prints.
Silk Anarkali Suits : Ladies, make way for the rich and royal look with Silk Anarkali designer suits and Kurtis. With heaps and loads of everlasting grace and poise, silk Anarkali suits are one of the versatile pieces of clothing for every Indian woman.
Georgette Anarkali Suits : Georgette Anarkali suits will add dollops of grace and a dash of class when you’ll step out. It’s a lightweight fabric and comfortable to wear. Georgette Anarkali designer suits are apt for weddings, festivals, family gatherings, and special occasions.
Chiffon Anarkali Suits : Chiffon is breathable, incredibly soft to touch, and gives a royal feel. It’s an ideal fabric for summers. Chiffon Anarkali Kurtis embellished with lacework, thread work, handwoven, or printed are good options for you to be comfortable and fashionable.
Crepe Anarkali Suits : Crepe fabric gives you a slimming appearance and has a very graceful fall, making it a great fabric for formal and special occasions. If you are searching for fabric that’s effortlessly chic and uber-modish, go for Crepe Anarkali designer suits.
When it comes to deciding what to wear for office, women often go for western formal attires. But now the trend is changing. Gone are the days when ethnic wear was associated with heavily embroidered suits, dupattas, and embellished sarees. Contemporary fashion has allowed women to revamp their wardrobe with easy-breezy ethnic wear, which is comfortable, fashionable, and functional.
There are myriad ways to style ethnic wear for casual occasions, everyday wear, or the workplace. The light fabric and silhouettes allow you to create looks beyond the traditional norms and according to your fashion taste. Layering and mix-matching are some of the voguish ways to play with your ethnic wear and look stunning at the workplace.
We have created five stunning work look for you:
Long Kurtas with Denim : If you love keeping your style subtle, then go for basic Kurti and denim. Styling Solid color or floral long Kurti with bell-bottom jeans or boyfriend jeans will be comfortable and fashionable at the same time. You can add Kolhapuri and oxidized earrings to amp up your office look.
Kurtas with Palazzos and dupatta : Are you an ardent ethnic lover? If yes, this style is for you slayer. Go with Kurta of light neutral shade print, team it up with white palazzos and a breezy floral dupatta. Add dainty jewels, nude shade on lips, and transparent block heels to complete the look.
Layer up your look with jackets : Give a glam twist to your office look with a jacket, shrugs, or waistcoat. Opt for a basic kurta and team it up with a printed jacket, or vice versa. You are free to mix prints as well. Ballerinas or kitten heels would complement this look along with some hand accessories like a watch or bracelet.
Hello Six yards of elegance : If you are the kind that loves their whole six yards and can carry it effortlessly all day, then cotton saree mixed with crop tops or shirts are the gorgeous ethnic wear option that you can wear to work. It looks smart and makes you stand out from the rest.
Ethnic Blouse with Palazzos : If you love experimenting, try mix-matching light ethnic blouse with palazzos and team it up with kitten heels, minimal make-up, and studs. It will give you a fresh and chic office look.
Stylish crop sweaters are your best friend : Winter wedding calls for fashion experiment. Sport your winter saree look with stylish crop sweaters than your usual blouse. Not only will this keep winter chills at bay, but give you a uniquely fashionable look. You can go for a turtle neck, polo neck, or simple round neck. Pair your outfit with statement jewelry, heels, and of course, a voguish clutch.
Hello embroidered Jackets : This winter, say hello to ethic jackets with heavy embroidery. Wondering how to layer it up? Well, layer it up with your dazzling lehenga or Anarkali suit to add an extra oomph to your look. Don’t forget to choose the right winter fabric. The jackets made with silk, brocade, jacquard, cotton, phulkari, and other traditional fabrics and embroideries are perfect to keep you warm and look Haute.
Let shawl hug you this winter : Time to ditch your hawa me udta dupatta and style your winter outfits with the elegant and embroidered shawl for that luxurious touch. From plush pashminas to lavish cashmere shawls, there is a lot to experiment with. Not only this, you can find a huge variety of designer shawls that have heavy embellishment, studded motifs, mirror work, zardozi, and Gotta Patti work. Keep yourself warm and stylish at the same time, fashionista.
Woolen leggings to keep your dhoti pants in fashion : Are you also crazy about that bohemian look? Then this fashion tip is meant for you. Keep yourself warm while pulling that mesmerizing look in dhoti pants by wearing warm leggings inside. A simple yet chic way to flaunt your attire without freezing to death.
Long Anarkali Suit is here for your rescue: Don’t stash away your super gorgeous Anarkali suits in your wardrobe. Get into them this winter season with a long ethic jacket and let the heads turn as you grace the wedding festivities. Anarkali Kurtas of silk and velvet are the best for winter chills. Velvet fabric looks beautiful when fused with ethnic crafts and embroideries like zardozi, sequin, applique, metallic threadwork, and more
This is a common question with the working women who is trying to balance her personal life along with the professional life. In the run, she lacks to keep up with fashion and dress up to add to her personality. Every Woman is quite aware today, that how clothing plays a vital role in one’s life. Depending on the dress code your company enforces, you could be spot on –or woefully off-base in your fashion choices.
Every morning, working women will have a thought to wear western or Indian, Sandals or pumps, tied hair or open? And quite more questions which you might be asking each morning as you select your office attire.
Again your choice of dress, color and style will be depending on your mood, health condition and off course your laundry.
Xklusivelyu will help you clear your confusions and make you smarter to pick the right style and attire according to the work culture you are in. Xklusivelyu is your fashion friend which will time to time help you in giving you wise ideas and update you with current fashion. It will also help you in giving a range of product which will make your life more easier and handly.
There are typically four types of corporate dress codes:
- Business Formal
- Business Professional
- Business Casual
If you hold a high-level position, or are a board member or a lawyer, you might be asked to come dressed “Business Formal” or in “Boardroom attire”. This is highest level of professional dress.
For Working Women:
- Women can carry a business suit preferred color blue/black/grey/white/pastels.
- White, collared or V-neck button-up-shirt
- Accessories should be minimal, a scarf around the neck and matching with the vibrant color ring/band or belt matching with the shoes or bag.
- Hair should be well-groomed, tied or open
- Closed-toe heels in a neutral color such as taupe, black, grey or brown.
- Conservative accessories- for instance, diamond studs rather than chandelier earrings.
- Nails should be clipped short, clean and buffed and if you have long nails should be professional manicures with French or neutral shade nail paints.
- Women can carry single colored kurtis- high quality preferred color should be again black/white/brown/ivory/beige/blue/pink or grey.
- You can pair with the dark color leggings/tights which should be fresh and not worn more than 20 times.
- Accessories should be again minimal like a pair of studs. Just a watch and one band would be good to go. Make sure none of your accessory makes any noise.
- While at work make your attire look formal so match it with comfortable pair of heels, never wear flats.
A step down from business formal, business professional clothing is still neat, conservative and traditional.
- A suit or skirt, top and jacket in a conservative neutral single color, such as black, brown, navy, blue or grey
- Collared button-up shirts in any solid color.
- Dark or nude-colored hosiery
- Larger, more noticeable jewelry- as long as it’s not distracting. Think along the lines of one statement necklace or a chunky watc
- h. Minimal but high quality is preferred.
- Skirts never more than two finger- widths above the knees.
- Closed-toe pumps in a neutral color such as black or brown
- Women can carry single colored or geometric designed kurtis preferred color should be again black/white/brown/ivory/beige/blue/pink or grey.
- You can pair with the same or contrast leggings/tights which should be not loose at all.
- Accessories should be again minimal like a pair of dangling or a long neck piece which compliments the kurti . Just a watch and one band would be good to go.
- While at work make your attire look formal so match it with comfortable pair of heels, can be hedges or platform heels to give you formal look and make you feel comfortable at the same time.
Business Casual is one of the common dress codes in maximum offices. It allows the employees to add personality to their work without looking unprofessional. In a business casual, you can expect a lot more in the way of color and accessories.
- Rather than full suit- a skirt/pants worn with a cardigan or jacket. You can also add patterns like strips and checks.
- Colored shirts/blouses with v-neck, round neck or collar neck.
- Slacks and khakis
- In Accessories: You can pick larger Jewelry, such as a statement necklace or large cuff –style watch. Doesn’t necessarily need to be the highest quality-gemstones and other casual materials are fine.
- Shoes may be comfortable flats and loafers, as well as pumps, but should remain closed-toe. Can be any color although black/brown/red/navy/blue and grey are among the most appropriate.
- Nails can be well groomed but there should be restriction on using the neon colors or red.
- Hair can be more casual, with less conservative colors and even more noticeable (chunky or high-contract) highlights generally acceptable. It should still neatly styled, such as blow-dried or in a ponytail or bun.
- Women can carry any colored, floral or geometric designed kurtis. Still not the bright colors.
- Kurtis can have some embroidery which should be not distracting and adding a style to the kurties
- Neckline can be round/v-neck or square
- You can pair with matching leggings/tights/salwars/dhotis
- Accessories can be complimenting the attire. But a pair of Indian jhumkis, will make it look more Indian and pair of shuds will make it look more classy.
- Wearing a watch matching with your ear piece will add up to your style.
- Any comfortable shoe, with leggings or tights- flats but toes covered; with dhotis- heels (wedges), with salwars- heels (platform)
If you’re fortunate enough to work in a casual office, the trick is to avoid getting too casual or creative with your dress. Doing that your coworkers make specific judgments regarding your capability based on your clothing, which may extend to employers as well. By arriving to work in casual clothes that are still neat, pressed and appropriate for the type of work you do, you can make sure that a casual dress code isn’t holding you back.
- Nicely fitted tops and blouses, although shirts should never be tight or revealing.
- Slacks or skirts in more casual fabrics, such as cotton. If denim is permitted, dark-wash only. Avoid overly casual denim cuts, like cutoffs, faded, torn or flare
- Skirts should remain at knee lengths
- Open-toed shoes are permitted, avoid sneakers or flip-flops
- Casual accessories like larger rings, bracelets, earrings or necklace is fine but should not hamper your work and should not be worn in more quantity eg: rings not more than two, bands not more than one.
- Nails can be painted in brighter colors, or with any type of pattern. Avoid characters or designs over nail paints- they look loud
- Women can carry kurties/ suits of any color or type. Denim kurtis or basic kurtis can be paired with denims
- Denims should be straight cut, in any shade but avoid cutoffs, faded, torn or flare.
- Women can carry cut sleeve jackets of cotton or khadi on the kurtis to look good and casual.
- Casual accessories like larger rings, bracelets, earrings or necklace is fine. It good to go with one jewelry at a time. It good to keep changing your jewelry with the attire you carry or your look becomes monotonous and bore.
- You can wear shoes which match with your bag, scarf, and jacket or nail paint.